Monday, July 2, 2012

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Showdown- Saved 72%

I was on a little bit of a shopping spree this weekend, if you can't already tell by my other post. Work hard, save hard, am I right? The final days of the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale were going on and I wanted to stop in to see if there was anything left in my size - Smalls and every 34 rib size known to man seems to go the quickest, but hey maybe that's just me... Anyways, I was extremely excited to see that the Activewear/loungewear/sleepwear whatever you want to categorize it as was an extra 50% off the sale tag price. CHA-CHING! I am a pretty avid runner (whenever Law N Order SVU doesn't seem more interesting and I'm not PMS-ing and eating chocolate and organic lemonade) but I digress... I needed some new sports bras and running tops desperately so I purchased the following items, which were a better deal than most store brand products you would find at Hibbett Sports, or Dick's Sporting Goods.

The sale still has 4 days left online in stores, so if you see something you like I would go for it, you deserve great savings and pretty clothes, and if you are like me those pretty workout clothes make you more likely to get off of the couch and run!

Pretty pink sleep/slip/comfortable as all get out nightie 
Original Price: $34.50 
Final Price: $13.99




Black racing top -extremely slimming
Original Price:$38.50
Final Price: $12.49


White push-up angel sports bra
Original Price:$48.50
Final Price: $9.99


Black push-up sports bra
Original Price: 48.50
Final Price: $9.99


Percentage Saved: 72.7 %

Time to go running!



No comments:

Post a Comment