Monday, July 2, 2012

J.Crew Jackpot- Saved 80.37%

So this weekend was one of those shopping trips that you wait for, for pretty much ever. You know exactly what I mean, you see something that you have to have and you can't really justify spending the money on it. Then something amazing happens, the seasons change and the sales hit, and they hit hard! I scored some pretty amazing things at J.Crew this weekend. They were offering 30% off of already reduced sale prices, and I used my college student I.D. to grab an additional 15% off of that. What a steal!

Also note that everything was final sale, so I made it a point to try on everything that caught my eye. I am pretty sure I spent at least 30 minutes in the dressing room... (yeah that was me if you were behind me in line, sorry- hehee)

my favorite find of the trip-amazing red wedges
Original price-$178.00
Final Price - $29.74

whisper linen cardigan in "cerise"
Original Price-$59.99
Final Price- $11.89



ribbed rights (for the winter... I am well aware that it is July, I live in hot-as-hades Georgia)
Original Price- $24.99
Final Price- $4.16

Soludos Espadrille- in a chambray color
Original Price-$34.50
Final Price-$11.89


Scout Chino-in khaki
Original Price-$69.50
Final Price-$11.89


Weatherby Rain boots -in hunter green.. i used to be against rain boots, but at this price I am willing to be adventurous :)
Original Price- $79.50
Final Price-$17.84




Polka dot elastic headscarf.. my hair can be unruly at times
Original Price-$16.99
Final Price- $3.56

Black braided headband
Original Price- $14.99
Final Price-$2.97


Total Percentage Saved = 80.37%

One of my best shopping trips of the year! What I love about J.Crew is the timeless look that most of the pieces have, I am a bargain shopper so things that will look pretty for a long time are right up my alley.


No comments:

Post a Comment