Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Target summer trip, saved 64%

Target is pretty hit or miss for me in my deal searches, you need the right coupons and the right timing to really score big (..or so I think.) On Sunday I was able to get some really great staple food items and adorable cushions for the chairs on my balcony. The garden/patio clearance had dropped to 70% off at my store, so if you have interest check it out, there may be some things left that are worth looking at!


  • 2 Up&Up Peroxide- $.52
    • -(2) .75/1 Up&Up First Aid item here (the coupon adjusted down to .52)
    • Total = Free!
  • 1 Up&Up SwifferSweeper Refills- $4.44
    • Total-Same, I desperately needed these though. If you ever know of sales for these things by any brand let me know!
  • 1 All Detergent-32 oz-$4.99
  • 1 Snuggle 50oz Fabric softener-$4.49
    • This was the first day this deal was going, but reports later turned out that said the signs were a misprint. My store acknowledged the sign and let me go ahead with the "Buy 1 All get 1 Snuggle Free deal" -WIN!!
    • -1.00/1 All Detergent - A smartsource insert from last month, maybe 6/17
    • - Free Snuggle with deal
    • Total for both- $3.99 
  • 1 Heinz Vinegar- $1.15 normally
    • Price Cut to $1.00
    • -1.00/1 MQ from the newspaper
    • Total-Free!
  • 1 Greenhouse Cilantro planter from the Dollarspot aisle- $1.00
    • 70% off
    • Total = $.30
  • 2 Market Pantry Pasta-$1.39 regular
  • 2 Market Pantry Sauce - $1.39 regular
    • Each on Sale for $1.00
    • - $1.00/both items from Targets site here   (NLA?)
    • Total for all 4 products- $2.00
  • 3 RE Outdoor Cushions-green, so cute $12.99?
    • 70% off
    • Total - $3.88 each


Total Original Prices:  $61.64

Total after clearance, sales, and coupons- $22.32


Percent saved = 64%!

No comments:

Post a Comment